Sunday, February 27, 2011

three six five


yesterday i started my three sixty five. what's that?
it's when you take one photo each day for a year. three hundred and sixty five days, yes.
i sort of started it off an impulse. i was looking about on flickr and kept coming across photostreams that were so full of emotion. i like it when photography is like a mirror - when it's realistic. and i don't take enough risks like that to make it realistic. i only take photos when i'm comfortable with it. i've been back and forth all day long (yeah.. day two) but i decided i'm going to keep going.
last time i did a three sixty five all my photos were horrible and i couldn't stand it and gave up when it became hardest. but after today i remembered, like they say in the stories, only the best things come from the hardest of circumstances.
i'm not sure how this is going to turn out, but i want to take more initiative. don't get me wrong, i'm not overly concerned about making an important life for myself down here. God has what He has in store for me, so i won't worry, and besides, heaven is my home. not down here. it doesn't matter if i become famous or rich down here.
but then again, there comes a time when we all have to take a step up. so here i come.

(i'll post my photos to my flickr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment